I dare you to get through to the end of the text before chcking out the links

Hey ho dear readers! I know it's been SUCH a long time since my last blogpost, but now I'm back and God am I ready to splash in a bit of colour into your lives. (Things are just so unbelievably hectic right now and I'm miserably stranded between the burning desire to write on one side and my fat school books on the other. That's completely beside the point (?) and as usual I've pulled you along into the delightful little conundrums I wake up to everyday. Absolutely engaging little puzzles they are. Point is, I've finally managed to squeeze some time to blog, so YAAAAY!!)
 Now, all this while I know I've been putting up poems and articles about subjects I'm passionate about. But today we're going to try something a wee bit different. Most of you who know me probably also know (besides the fact that I'm completely crazy) that I surf the internet A LOT and watch a whole host of interesting videos. TED talks, Last Week Tonight, Khan Academy, Mental Floss, Crash Course, Music Videos, BBC Documentaries, (and ANYTHING else you can think of), I've watched them all. So if I may be bold enough to say so, I know a good video when I watch it. This is one such compilation of frames that kept me glued to the screen. The speaker, the highly commendable Sir Ken Robinson makes a passionate case for creativity which is  fast spiralling downward in increasingly conservative, competitive contemporary societies. A must watch for ever exception to the rule out there xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtY - PART1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9LelXa3U_I   - PART 2
 

Comments

Popular Posts