Inktober 2K18

Greetings,
2018 has flown past me in the blink of an eye. Somehow, I find myself saying this every year, invariably on the 31st of December. Regardless, it's October already and Inkctober is upon us. This is basically a challenge where artists across the globe take on the 'Inktober challenge' and complete a drawing in ink every day of the month based on an official list of prompts. Now, I don't particularly possess mind-blowing artistic skills, but I figured that since writing falls under the broad umbrella of art and is something I'm passionate about, why not give it a shot? So I'm going to use these prompts and write some prose or poetry. As a bonus of sorts to keep myself motivated, I figured I'd try scribbling down my content on a paper first, using a fountain pen instead of typing away at my keyboard.

Do check out my blog everyday! Happy Inktober!

Here is the official list of prompts

Comments

Popular Posts